Distinction Hotel Furniture is the backbone of the Distinction Group, a family firm founded in 1984 by designer and CEO Mark Elliott. Since Distinction was established, they have been successfully manufacturing and sourcing contract furniture for hotels, serviced apartments, private rented sector apartments and student accommodation.
Distinction Contracts is offering a one year contract with the possibility for extension based on performance.
We manufacture and supply high quality contract furniture for hotels, private rented sector (PRS) apartments, serviced apartments and student accommodation. With over 35 years’ experience, the company works with major brands in both the UK and Dubai markets.
We are seeking a Project Co-ordinator to join our busy and expanding team. You will have a degree in a design related subject, be thoroughly organised, motivated, willing to learn and exhibit high level Auto CAD skills.
You will be working on a variety of projects coordinating and managing production of furniture for various contract projects as part of a team led by the Projects Director.
More specifically, it will involve putting together quotations/ managing procurement/FF&E specification, planning/product drawings, presentation boards through to coordinating and managing the project through to installation and after sales. All relevant training will be provided as part of the role.
Responsibilities of the Project Co-ordinator will include:
- Management of aspects of assigned projects from initial stages through to installation and after sales as assigned by the Projects Director
- Administrative and organisational support of assigned projects and the projects team
- Manage the processing and ordering of project specifications alongside our procurement and sales administrators
- Maintenance of the company’s range of hardcopy and computer resources and records to ensure all relevant sections are kept up to date
- Carry out ad hoc duties as requested by the Directors within the Company.
The successful Project Co-ordinator must demonstrate:
- A degree in a design related subject
- Experience in a similar role
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Excellent knowledge and skills on AutoCad
- Great initiative and resourcefulness
- Excellent pc skills and good working knowledge of Excel
- Ability to work in a calm manner under pressure and not afraid to multi-task as and when required
- Ability to conduct oneself professionally with clients and in project team meetings
This is a great opportunity for a competent individual with huge initiative to be part of a successful and growing furniture manufacturing company with over 35 years’ experience in the industry.
If you are interested in applying for this role, or wish to find out more, please email your CV and covering letter to Kersi Deboo – firstname.lastname@example.org
If you feel that you meet the criteria of the Project Co-ordinator then please apply now!< Back to search