Inside Out Contracts is one of the leading UK suppliers and manufacturers of furniture for the hospitality industry. Our client base includes interior designs, architects and project managers working on hospitality projects such as hotels, restaurants, bars, cafes and universities.
We are looking for a highly motivated, meticulous and organised individual to join our team as Projects Assistant/PA. Candidates must have excellent numeracy skills and a good attitude with education or past experience in a similar administration role essential.
You will be working alongside the managing director and will be responsible for the following main tasks:
- Managing Key projects alongside the MD
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and staff
- Calculating costs for projects and negotiating on price when required
- Preparing quotes, letters, presentations and reports
- Assisting with client meetings at our London showroom
- Checking margin on orders
- Organising meetings and company events
- Booking transport and accomodation
- Ordering office materials and liaising with external service providers
- Implementing and maintaining office procedures and administrative systems
- Ensuring that company policies are up to date
- Managing budgets and problem solve cost-savings
- Managing the organisation’s HR, new staff induction and staff holidays
- Expected Qualifications and Experience
- Previous office-based, secretarial or administrative work experience is essential (ideally a min of 4 years).
Attention to detail:
- IT skills and knowledge of software packages Excel, Outlook, Word, etc.
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Reliability and discretion dealing with confidential matters
- Communications, nogotation and relationship-building skills
- Initiative, leadership and the ability to ‘make things happen’
- Problem solving skills
- Budgeting skills
Any Additional Comments:
- Great prospects in a fast growing company
- Working hours 9-5.30 Monday to Friday
- Friendly team with an office dog
Start date February 2019.
To apply, please email your CV, Cover Letter and any examples of work to support your application to firstname.lastname@example.org< Back to search