After 33 fantastic years in business, it was time for Protocol to adopt a fresh, new look to modernize its image while building on the legacy of success.
The new identity is a contemporary reflection of Protocol’s missions, values, and vision. While the same dedicated team remains behind the brand, they are excited to share their plans for growth and innovation.
Protocol is taking a new design-led, people-focused approach and is committed to delivering unique furniture solutions that are innovative, sustainable, and tailored to clients’ needs. Jo Gibson, Managing Director shared:
“We went back to the drawing board to be sure that our new visual identity reflects our energy, expertise, and provides an amazing platform to showcase gorgeous furniture. The design-led, visual approach makes it easy for designers to search for the perfect pieces of furniture for their projects, with the furniture itself always being the on-screen hero. The change runs deeper than simply a website, and you can continue to count on the awesome furniture knowledge within our entire team supported by our fresh, vibrant, design-led brand to deliver furniture which is inspired by design and delivered with care.”
The New Look
The goal was to create a visual identity that resonates with both existing and potential customers. The new logo represents what Protocol stands for as a company – modern, forward-thinking, and people-focused.
The colour palette is contemporary, warm, bold, and plays an important role in establishing Protocol’s unique personality. The sleek typography used in brand materials reflects the commitment to quality and attention to detail.
Protocol’s colour palette is contemporary, warm, bold, and establishes the brand’s unique personality
Building on Success
Protocol has established a strong presence in the industry for over three decades. Throughout these years, it has built strong relationships with clients by providing exceptional service and quality furniture solutions.
This rebrand is not about changing what works; instead, it’s about enhancing what already makes Protocol great. The core values of integrity, pride, respect, positivity, and teamwork remain at the heart of everything Protocol does.
In today’s fast-paced world where design trends evolve rapidly, it’s crucial for Protocol to stay ahead of the curve. Protocol understands that furniture is not just about functionality; it’s also an expression of style and personality.
Protocol believes that every client has unique needs and deserves personalized attention. That’s why the team takes the time to understand clients’ requirements and put together bespoke furniture solutions. From initial concept development to final installation, the team works closely with clients to ensure that their vision becomes a reality.
Brand New Website
The new website features a modernized design, clear navigation, and improved functionality, including:
- New wish list and request a quote function – create a wish list to group product ideas together for specific projects and request a personalized quote easily from the website.
- Detailed product information – additional information has been added to each product to make it easier to find what you’re looking for. You can now view lead times, weights, box volumes, and sustainability properties.
- Download data sheets, instructions, and 2D/3D files easier without the need to log in.
- New brochure page where you can download digital copies of the latest brochures.
- New landing pages to demonstrate how Protocol transforms spaces across various sectors. Each sector page has products suited for the environment, projects Protocol has worked on, and client feedback.
- New collections of furniture to speed up browsing – you can view eco-friendly, premium, quick lead time, and bespoke products. New collections will be added as furniture trends emerge.
- Dedicated pages for bespoke capabilities and corporate social responsibility.
- Improved search functionality – search by keywords, product names, and sectors.
The Protocol team are delighted with the results. Sharon Bridgewater, Area Sales Manager said:
“I love how the new branding reflects who we are as a company. We are a fresh-thinking, contemporary supplier who likes to lead the way with new products. The new website is focused on our clients and how we can make life easier for them. This is the start of a new era for Protocol Furniture and I am looking forward to what the future holds.”
Supplier Finder is the UK’s only search platform for accredited suppliers of commercial interior furnishings.
At Supplier Finder, our mission is simple: to help you find the perfect commercial furnishing suppliers for your interior schemes and projects. We understand the importance of having confidence in the suppliers you specify and the products that bring your designs to life. That’s why each supplier featured on our platform is accredited through Commercial Interiors UK’s rigorous membership application process. This ensures that you engage with only the best in the industry!