ROMO’s compelling style has been extended to the hospitality market, with their 3 new fire retardant decorative weaves.
These 3 new collections are available after launching at last months London Design Week at their newly remodeled showroom at Design Centre Chelsea Harbour. These high performance fabrics feature wide width, practical plains and bold geometrics. And they are available in ROMO’s versatile colour palette, designed specifically for the contract sector.
“We are excited to launch 3 new decorative collections of FR weaves. Using Trevira CS yarns we have been able to create 3 practical collections that offer our renowned style to the hospitality sector”
– Emily Mould, Design Director at ROMO
- 9 different designs.
- A colourful collection of durable, FR upholstery weaves.
- Inspired by intricate framework and interlocking shapes.
- 7 different designs.
- An opulent collection of fully washable fabric, woven from Trevira CS yarns.
- A Palette of soft to richer tones, with style and practicality in mind.
- 9 designs available.
- A sophisticated collection of wide-width drapery.
- Subtle metallic highlights offer a contemporary style that exudes luxury.