The new build for the Medical Centre complements the outpatient treatment offer at St. Vincent’s Hospital Dinslaken. The technical requirements are particularly complex inside the facility. The dominant colour is a vibrant yellow, which together with the sliding doors and privacy curtains creates a warm atmosphere.
All of the routes within the treatment wing were re-organised to ensure an ideal layout. Cosy, cafe-style easy chairs nurture a relaxed atmosphere, and hence contribute to an almost homely overall feel on the corridors of the ward. For the panel glides, system Silent Gliss 2700 was installed.
This project took a holistic design concept with aesthetically pleasing and stringent material selection that takes its inspiration from residential and hotel buildings. Even the floors were designed with a wood-look vinyl in the patient treatment rooms. The consistently light-coloured material selection is interspersed with colourful highlights in the furniture, wall panelling, and in the Wave curtains.
The product used in this project was ‘Silent Gliss Panel Glide Systems’.
This item features;
- Decorative and bendable panel glide system for retail and contract purposes.
- Smooth and silent panel movement due to the sophisticated rollers.
- Stylish carriers in aluminium or transparent material.
- Click-in carriers available.
- Optional recess profile for perfect finish.
- Free floating, cord or electrically operated.
- Wide range of fabrics for individual design.
Photos: Constantin Meyer / Björn Füchtenkord